Congratulations to our friends at Northzone Ventures for winning the 2009 Investor Allstar’s European Venture Capital Firm of the Year! A few weeks ago, we had the privilege of speaking (actually, we were asked to provide “a slap across the face”) at Northzone’s annual CEO conference. We were impressed not only by the calibre of the leaders of their portfolio companies, but also by Northzone’s approach to being a value incubator. For example, they bring their institutional investors and startup CEOs together for a couple of days to share realtime fellowship, learning, and hands-on working sessions. Clearly, it’s having an impact!
- Why All Cities Need a Chief Digital Officer (or Several...)
- Live from Down Under: Visualizing Tennis in Realtime
- ReadWriteWeb Realtime Web Summit
- Twitter, the World Cup and "Fail Whales"
- The World Cup in Realtime: Chapter One
- Mobile App Smackdown!
- Job Hunting in 2010: It's Not About the Job Boards Anymore
- Mobile ROI: Is There an App for That?
- It’s 2010. Do You Know Where You Are?
- Realtime at a Time of Real Crisis
- CES Report: 3-D and 4G and Widgets, Oh My!
- The topic du jour
- Look Who's Talking Now... Your CAR!!
- Yankees Suck! ManU Rules!
- Stuff is no longer just physical.
- Luxury could lead the way.
- The Realtime Enterprise 2.0
- How green can we go?
- Gourmet is dead, long live Gourmet
- in the Machine
- Do books have a future?
- Forget Health Care, USC has its own reform: 'Body Computing'